Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome to MokMok Crochets!!

Crocheting is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I started crocheting a couple of months ago after my sis bought me a book on how to crochet. Then I started watching videos on Youtube and read crochet tutorials. It was hard at first but as I progressed, my skill improved. One day, my family suggested that I sell my craft works. At first my brother and my sister help out by selling my work to their friends. To my surprise the responses were overwhelming. I never thought it would sell as much as it did. With the support that I got from my family, I decided to open MokMok Crochets. Hence, this blog. So, from today onwards, I'll be posting the products of my crafty crochet works here. If there's anything that interest you, feel free to contact me. Welcome to MokMok Crochet!!


No comments: